FOR OUR GUESTS
How Do I Get There?
for directions and map.
Where Do I Park?
Where Is The Entrance?
- There is a full-size parking lot behind the church.
Where Do The Kids Go?
- Enter the church area through the doors to the far left. Enter the school area through the doors in the center of the building. Wheelchair accessible.
What Are The Worship Services Like?
- For Sunday School they go to the school area. Signs will direct you.
What Do I Wear?
- We have a variety of liturgical traditions expressing and upholding our Lutheran heritage while not losing sight of the contemporary needs of today's worshiper.
Can I Meet The Pastor?
- Dress from dressy to casual will help you feel comfortable.
What is the meaning of "Missouri Synod"?
- Please introduce yourself.
* This is part of our denominational name of “The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod”, which is also known as the “LCMS”. Missouri is the location of where we were established in the early 1800’s. “Synod” is a Greek term meaning that we are a collection of congregations walking together with Jesus. There are over 5000 congregations in all 50 States and we have partner denominations around the world. The denominational website is filled with useful information about what we believe.Why does our church have only male pastors?
What if I want to become a member?
- Check out this link for a video explanation.
Anything Else That's Good To Know?
- New Member Orientation is a six-week course designed to review the basic doctrines of the Christian church with emphasis on Lutheran doctrine as applied and practiced at St. Thomas. The time and day of these sessions are set up to accommodate potential members. Baby-sitting is available.
- Yes, visit our Welcome Table as you come into the church and help yourself to the information that is there for visitors.
- Take a look around this web site to find out more about us.
January 11, 2011